#1 Rated Stanislaus River Raft and Kayak Rental Company in Knights Ferry. Questions about the trip?
Click here for common Q&A about rafting with River Journey Adventures.
Due to upstream dam releases the river is at 150 cfs. They are trying to conserve water in the upstream reservoir. That means all of our trips will be ending at Horseshoe Park Boat Ramp (around Mile 6). You will still get your family float trip and your 2-4 hours on the river.
What does a day with River Journey Adventures include?
- High quality raft(s) or kayak(s), lifejackets and paddles.
- Fun staff who also live and play on the Stanislaus and a professional safety orientation.
- Return shuttle and FREE parking on weekdays! (Since we are local and meet you at our River Store on most Monday- Friday.
- Free usb drive with your group's photos available at our River Store in Knights Ferry or on our Facebook Page- RIVER JOURNEY ADVENTURES
- Since we are the locals favorite you get a discount at the Knights Ferry Ice Cream Parlor.
- Concerned about your valuables? (that you forget to leave at home) We also provide each reservation with a small dry box.
- Beautiful riverside resort for our catered BBQ trips and overnight camping trips.
- A Fun Day on a Beautiful River!
Great price for 4-6 hours on the river, outside with family and friends!
FIRST TIME RAFTERS CLICK HERE FOR INFO!
River Journey Adventures has been providing fun, family orientated rafting, kayaking, SUP and tube rentals in Knights Ferry and Oakdale on the Stanislaus River since 1985. The Stanislaus River feature miles of fun for all skill levels and ages. These trips are a fun, affordable day for all!