Knights Ferry To Orange Blossom
The 7-mile Stanislaus River trip from Knights Ferry to Orange Blossom Park is one of the most popular float trips in Northern California! This scenic and relaxing float is mostly class I floating, with the class II Russian Rapids keeping things exciting in the first 15 minutes of the trip. The “halfway” point of this trip is Horseshoe Park, a sprawling and easily accessible park that includes restrooms, picnic tables, and plenty of shade. This float trip is good for all ages 5+ for rafting. Weekends do tend to get busy on this section of water, so plan ahead and make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks on the day of your trip.
- This trip starts at the Knights Ferry Recreation Area. You check in here, get your equipment, and start your trip at the area you check in at!
- This is a beginner-friendly, self-guided trip
- This trip, especially on weekends, can get pretty busy, so it is definitely a social atmosphere!
- This is not a whitewater rafting trip. The only rapid on this trip will get you wet, but is still mild and fun for beginners.
- At the end of the trip, you will hop on a shuttle bus that takes you back to your car. This shuttle is free to use for our customers.
All Trips Include
Large & Sturdy Boats
This is a great way to spend a day cooling off on the river during the warm Northern California summers! This trip is a mellow, relaxing float, that is perfect for beginners, or for those who just want to have an enjoyable, carefree time on the water with friends and family. There are no guides on this trip, so it provides space and time for you and your group to get down the river at your own pace!
- This is a great family activity, for ages 5+ (for rafting) and 10+ (for kayaking) at normal flows.
- This is a great place to start exploring rafting if you’ve never been before.
- This is a perfect spot for those who like low-key and relaxed vibes, where you soak up the sun and socialize with friends.
- This is NOT a whitewater rafting trip. There are no big rapids, and you will not be with a guide.
$40 per person
Saturday + Sundays
$44-$48 per person